Thank you for considering purchasing this course.
Please note the Terms & Conditions for this course:
- Subscriptions are for one year only. Renewal will be required to retain access – we will contact you when it is time to renew.
- A Community / Town Council subscription includes up to 20 unique user accounts that we will set up for you, which are intended for the use of one council only. You will need to provide email addresses for each user so that they can save and track their progress through the course.
- One user can be allocated as a group administrator, which will allow that person to monitor usage of the course.
- This course includes six bi-monthly update videos in which we will answer the questions raised by users.
- Payments can be made by cheque, BACS or online via debit card, but please note that access cannot be provided until payment is received. Once payment is received we will contact your group administrator to set up access. We will send you an invoice after you complete the form below.
- Please note that due to the ongoing COVID-19 situation, we have as yet been unable to provide the videos for this course in Welsh. Full Welsh transcripts are provided and we will notify you as soon as the Welsh videos have been produced.
- All content is copyrighted by Planning Aid Wales Ltd.
Please complete the form below to submit an order request or contact us.